Interactive map: Open
Population map close up. (Source: JRC
This earthquake is expected to have a medium humanitarian impact based on the magnitude and the affected population and their vulnerability.
- Earthquake Magnitude 6.1M, Depth:35.3km
- on 16/06/2012 22:18 UTC
- 2220000 people within 100km
- Magnitude: 6.1 M
- Depth: 35.3 km (deep)
- Area affected by light damage (estimated radius): 28 km (MMI IV)
- Source: NEIC usb000ahkr
- Location (latitude/longitude): 15.5743, 119.609
- Time (UTC): 16/06/2012 22:18:48
- Time (ECT): 17/06/2012 00:18:48
Earthquake impact details
No content available ..
Event time line
For accessing reports of previous advisories, please click on the advisory number in the table below.
||6/16/2012 10:18:48 PM||
For a full list of available products related to this event, please refer to the GDACS Resources page.
About the data
While we try everything to ensure accuracy, this information is purely indicative and should not be used for any decision making without alternate sources of information. The JRC is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the information presented on this website.